Seedkeeper blank card to make your own seedphrase storage solution.
Seedkeeper – DIY and developers card
46 in stock
46 in stock
Seedkeeper – The crypto secret’s vault
- Import an existing seed on the Seedkeeper;
- And import secrets such as: masterseed, json file, authentikey, trusted pubkey and various passwords.
- Generate a new (random) mnenomic with the tool and store it on your Seedkeeper card;
- Generate a new (random) masterseed directly on the Seedkeeper;
- Export a seed stored in the Seedkeeper to setup a new Satochip hardware wallet.
To use your Seedkeeper, simply connect a card reader and insert the card in it, then run the SeedkeeperTool on your computer.
On the first usage, you will need to initialize the card by defining a PIN code and optionnaly a label to identify the card.
On the subsequent use, you will have to enter your PIN code in order to use your Seedkeeper, so be sure to memorize this PIN correctly!
Check out the FAQ for more information.
It’s really easy to use! The project is open source and community driven. Come on and join us!
Do It Yourself
Here is a fully compatible Javacard that will allow you to create your own Seedkeeper card.
Grab this card, load our code and enjoy your home made seed storage solution. Detailed instructions available at our “Start” page.
For the most adventurous hackers, you can even compile the code yourself !
- Card type: secure chip with a contact interface (need a chip card reader to be used). It can also be used with the NFC technology.
- Card format: the card respects the ID-1 ISO 7810 format with a 85,60 mm × 53,98 mm dimension.
- Material: the card is composed by several plastic PVC layers. Surface is printing using a dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer for an optimal printed quality.
|Dimensions||86,6 × 1 × 53,98 mm|