Satodime – XCP Release – PEPEDIME
35 in stock
35 in stock
Satodime – Bearer crypto card
The Satodime bearer crypto card is based on a smart card. It looks like your bank card but it is a security device that let you safely store crypto-currencies and others tokens.
Using a chip card reader (available at our shop) or simply with the NFC technology, you will be able to:
- seal a new security vault
- load your favorite cryptocurrency or token in the vault
- verify the balance and the status of your vault:
- “sealed” – meaning no one knows the private key
- “unsealed” – meaning the private key has been revealed to someone
To use your Satodime, please download:
Satodime XCP Release
The Satodime XCP Release is a specific edition where card is loaded with the XCP token.
The card you are buying IS LOADED with the corresponding NFT minted on XCP (XChain).
Pepe the Frog was created by American artist and cartoonist Matt Furie in 2005. Its usage as an Internet meme came from his comic Boy’s Club #1. The progenitor of Boy’s Club was a zine Furie made on Microsoft Paint called Playtime, which included Pepe as a character.
As a tribute to this meme, Satochip has made its very first PEPE called PEPEDIME (PEPE + SATODIME).
Let me present you , the Satodime cards dealer.
He will surely hang you around to sell you a PHYSICAL collectible PEPE card.
Beware of him, always use your Satodime Android app to check if the card is sealed and contains a PEPE on the XCP address.
Card is loaded with the corresponding XCP NFT: PEPEDIME
- Cryptocurrency supported:
- XCP (and the corresponding NFT),
- But also
- ETH and the ERC20 tokens
- And many more to come…
- Card type: secure chip with a contact interface (need a chip card reader to be used). It can also be used with the NFC technology.
- Card format: the card respects the ID-1 ISO 7810 format with a 85,60 mm × 53,98 mm dimension.
- Material: the card is composed by several plastic PVC layers. Surface is printing using a dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer for an optimal printed quality.
|Dimensions||85,6 × 1 × 53,98 mm|