Satochip blank card to make your own hardware wallet.
Satochip – DIY and developers card
44 in stock
44 in stock
Satochip hardware wallet
The Satochip hardware wallet is based on a smart card. It looks like your bank card but it is a security device that let you safely store your private keys within the tamper-proof secure chip.
Using a chip card reader (available at our shop) or simply with the NFC technology, you will be able to manage your favorite crypto assets.
So far, the Satochip hardware wallet is supported (natively or not) by multiple well known software clients such Electrum, Electrum for Litecoin, Electron Cash, Electron Cash SLP Edition, MetaMask and MyEtherWallet. Thus it’s really easy to use ! The project is open source and community driven. Come on and join us !
Do It Yourself hardware wallet
Here is a fully compatible Javacard that will allow you to create your own Satochip hardware wallet.
Grab this card, load our code and enjoy your home made hardware wallet. Detailed instructions available at our “Start” page.
For the most adventurous hackers, you can even compile the code yourself !
More information :
- Cryptocurrency supported :
- ETH and the ERC20 tokens
- BNB and the BEP20 tokens (BSC),
- The Polygon (MATIC) network,
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network,
- And many more…
- Card type : secure chip with a contact interface (need a chip card reader to be used). It can also be used with the NFC technology.
- Card format : the card respects the ID-1 ISO 7810 format with a 85,60 mm × 53,98 mm dimension.
- Material : the card is composed by several plastic PVC layers.
- Design : blank card
|Dimensions||86,6 × 1 × 53,98 mm|