Satochip CryptomaniacFr hardware wallet – Designer edition
Satochip designer edition : CryptomaniacFr
Out of stock
Out of stock
Satochip hardware wallet
The Satochip hardware wallet is based on a smart card. It looks like your bank card but it is a security device that let you safely store your private keys within the tamper-proof secure chip.
Using a chip card reader (available at our shop) or simply with the NFC technology, you will be able to manage your favorite crypto assets.
So far, the Satochip hardware wallet is supported (natively or not) by multiple well known software clients such Electrum, Electrum for Litecoin, Electron Cash, Electron Cash SLP Edition, MetaMask and MyEtherWallet. Thus it’s really easy to use ! The project is open source and community driven. Come on and join us !
Satochip x CryptomaniacFr edition
This specific design comes in collaboration with the talentuous French artist CryptomaniacFr.
There will only exist 36 Satochip x CryptomaniacFr hardware wallet in the world. No more, no less.
Get more information about the artist on his website.
Follow him on Twitter.
More information :
- Cryptocurrency supported :
- BCH and the SLP tokens,
- ETH and the ERC20 tokens
- BNB and the BEP20 tokens (BSC),
- The Polygon (MATIC) network,
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network,
- And many more…
- Card type : secure chip with a contact interface (need a chip card reader to be used). It can also be used with the NFC technology.
- Card format : the card respects the ID-1 ISO 7810 format with a 85,60 mm × 53,98 mm dimension.
- Material : the card is composed by several plastic PVC layers. Surface is printing using a dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer for an optimal printed quality.
- Design : Designer series – Satochip x CryptomaniacFr
|Dimensions||85,6 × 1 × 53,98 mm|