Satochip stands for Secure Anonymous Trustless and Open Chip.
Similarly to your bank card, it is a javacard applet that can be used as a small form factor and secure hardware wallet.
Satochip hardware wallet : Bitcoin design
Satochip hardware wallet : Bitcoin Cash design
Satochip hardware wallet : Litecoin design
Satochip hardware wallet : Ethereum design
Disclaimer Any enfringement to the "Customization Terms and Conditions" may lead to the cancelation of you order with NO REFUND. Please, read carefully the "Customization Terms and Conditions". Here is an overview:
- Do NOT use/upload images, pictures or any other materials that does not belong to you. You must have the full ownership (and intellectual property) of the used/uploaded files.
- Do NOT use/upload images, pictures or any other materials that may hurt people sensitivity. See the full "Customization Terms and Conditions".
- Accepted media files: .jpeg and .png. Max. 2Mb, min. 72 DPI, min/max height: 150px/1500px, min/max width: 150px/1500px.
- You must have an account on our webshop to be allowed to upload media files.
- You can customize the front and the back of the card. Satochip gold logo on the back is mandatory.
- For better result, do not use deep black color on your background design.
- Watermark is apply to the print preview.
- You can add text using several preloaded fonts and colors.
- Do not use Satochip designs including the Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum design or any other designs from the "Designers series" such the Encode GRAPHICS, Arke, CryptomaniacFR or any future design.
Satochip blank card to make your own hardware wallet.
Satochip hardware wallet - First Edition. Complete collection with the Satochip card reader.
Plastic card holder that blocks NFC communication.
The offical Satochip USB chip card reader.